Sweet and chewy and no oven required. Give these Classic No-Bake Cookies a try!
- 1 stick butter (4 ounces)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped white or dark chocolate (or use chips/chunks)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 1/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Add butter, sugars, chocolate, and milk to saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until combined.
- Next, add vanilla, salt, and oats and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by tablespoons onto parchment or wax paper, sprinkle with sea salt (optional), and let cool to room temperature.
- store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, refrigerated they will last longer.
Use creamy or chunky peanut butter for this
I always use salted butter, but unsalted will work just fine here.
- Category: cookie, dessert
- Method: stovetop
Keywords: classic no bake cookies, no bake cookies, no bake cookie recipe